Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Why do people buy expensive, luxury cars when they can't even pay their bills?

Q. My friend had her phone and cable shut off because she didn't pay the bills. But she insisted on having a Lexus and puts that ridiculous payment first. What's up with people buying these expensive cars when they clearly can't afford it?


Answer
This is not anything new.
I remember when I was growing up that there were these folks with a lot of kids and one of the worst houses in town. But, every year they had a brand new Cadillac.

Take a ride to a not so nice section of a city. You are bound to see some really nice cars.

It's a status symbol. Some people choose to have a nice car over their necessities---rent, electric, gas etc..

Good luxury car for 16 year old?




..........


I'm 16 & my godparents insist on getting me a luxury car. They could never have any kids, so they treat me as their own. I just insisted on a Honda Civic Si, but they insist on a luxury car. So I narrowed it down to a new BMW 135i, certified pre owned 2009 BMW 335i (about 27,000 miles) , certified pre owned 2008 BMW 535i (about 35,000 miles) certified pre owned Lexus IS 350 (24,000 miles), a certified pre owned 2008 Porsche Cayenne (about 37,000 miles) They all still have warranties.
I do attend a private school that is about a 30 mile drive from my town & I carpool with 4 friends daily.
DO NOT answer if you're just going to post like "you just need an old 89 Honda" or that I'll wreck it by texting & driving. Yes, I can insure it & I know how much it costs. And I have a 4.0+ GPA.



Answer
Out of everything you listed here your best bet is going to be the 535 or the 335. every thing else is going to kill you when it comes to maintenance and repairs. The FACT is that BMW is actually cheaper to repair them most Jap cars.

However, I really have to question if at 16 you are even ready for any of the cars you listed. Especially the Porsche or the Bimmers. You are way to your to have any appreciation of responsibility for any of them. Sorry, just being honest.

I would suggest getting a KIA. Statistically speaking you are going to total it out anyway.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Woman's Beauty Naturally

Using natural botanical skin care is a wonderful experience. With uplifting aromatic essential oils and other natural carrier ingredients, it is easy to nourish the skin in a very special way. While dramatic effects can sometimes be had using synthetically created products, natural botanical blends can bring about a lasting healthy glow free from the possibility of side-effects.Read More

Jessica Alba in Playboy

Playboy magazine needs a swift kick upside the head. They are toying with the fantasies of men around the world with their latest stunt. And what would that stunt be? Well, Jessica Alba appears on the cover of Playboy next month, but does she get naked? No. Of course not.Read More

Scarlet Lg Tv

This event, which was attended by more than 200 media from Middle East and Africa, followed earlier events in Los Angeles and in London that drew celebrities for a mock premiere event to reveal the secret of “Scarlet,





  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP