Saturday, June 21, 2014

SPORTS CARS: Honda Accord, Pontiac G6 GT, Toyota Camry or Ford Fusion?




Tess


I'm getting a car, it can't be too expensive, and i'm looking back and forth between those cars...
that and getting 2 doors or 4 doors..2 doors DOES look better, but 4 doors is such a convenience!(as a backseater...ALL THE TIME, I WOULD like them, but i just dont know)

I'll need to buy these cars a few years used..

Give me some input, I heard the accord is better, but I dont know its look as much as I do the Pontiac

ALSO!!!: Does anyone know how much these cars range used?
congratulations..you just answered something that wasn't even a question on here.

AND didn't bother to answer any of the questions I asked.

What big shots are you, aren't you? Just answer my questions.



Answer
The toyota i don't really consider a sports car.
The honda accord is a good car, It comes 2 door or 4 door, They have a 4 cylinder or a 6 cylinder.
I have a 2000 honda accord, Its a 2 door and its a v6. Its sports car. U can use it just to hang out an relax. They last long and they are pretty cheap. I paid 3,500 and it had about 125,000 miles. It runs good looks good. I like honda accords.
The Pontiac 6g GT is a sports car. It comes 2 door an 4 door. But i think only the newer years come 2 door. But i am not really sure. Its fast, It looks good. u can relax with that car also.
Im not a big fan of toyota camry or Ford Fusion. So if i would to pick out of the accord and G6 GT.
I pick the G6 Gt. I think it looks better then the accord. Money wise around the same amount Depends on the Year an miles. But Go for the Pontiac.

Good Luck.
P.S. If ur not sure. Don't get nothing yet, Wait it out. don't get something then regret it.

Cheap sport cars for first car?




itsofficia


Im going to be getting my license in a few months, so Ive been trying to figure out what type of car I want. I dont want to spend more than $3,000. My first choice is a 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT. But Im trying to keep my options open, are there any other sporty cars like an Eclipse that arent expensive?
Thanks



Answer
Usually cheap and sports car don't go together, but there are exceptions. As a sports car, the eclipse gt will disappoint you if you are looking for a true sports car experience. It is a front wheel drive car, and lacks in power. It is also heavy, which gives it ever poorer acceleration and handling. Its looks are good in some peoples eyes, bad in mine personally. If you are looking for a cheap sports car, get a Miata. I know it might seem a little feminine, but they are reliable, fun, handle superbly, and don't break the bank. I have one with over 200,000 miles and it is running like new. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Woman's Beauty Naturally

Using natural botanical skin care is a wonderful experience. With uplifting aromatic essential oils and other natural carrier ingredients, it is easy to nourish the skin in a very special way. While dramatic effects can sometimes be had using synthetically created products, natural botanical blends can bring about a lasting healthy glow free from the possibility of side-effects.Read More

Jessica Alba in Playboy

Playboy magazine needs a swift kick upside the head. They are toying with the fantasies of men around the world with their latest stunt. And what would that stunt be? Well, Jessica Alba appears on the cover of Playboy next month, but does she get naked? No. Of course not.Read More

Scarlet Lg Tv

This event, which was attended by more than 200 media from Middle East and Africa, followed earlier events in Los Angeles and in London that drew celebrities for a mock premiere event to reveal the secret of “Scarlet,





  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP