Sunday, June 22, 2014

I don't have the car yet, but what am I looking at for insurance?




Jules


I'm in a bad living situation and I'm slowly trying to get out....I make minimum wage and I'm trying to finance a vehicle...I have no money to put down, and the little credit I did have was gone a long time ago due to unpaid medical bills....
I'm also trying to put money towards my rent and other bills, so I can't afford much.....
I have no credit cards or expired loans, and don't want any...so please don't recommend any.....
I figure with taking $80 out of every pay check I can afford a payment of $320 a month....Also taking 30 out of the same pay check to make payments of up to $120 towards insurance.....
Is this too much? This is the first time I'm paying insurance on a vehicle, I'm also living on my own for the first time as well.....
My last ticket was almost 7 years ago...I'm a safe driver...what kind of prices am I looking at?
I know I can go to specific sites and plug in my information....but I don't have the vehicle yet and I'm trying to budget for the purchase....I'm planning on getting a small reliable car, nothing flashy.....
Can anyone guesstimate a price for me? Am i figuring too high?
I don't know if this has anything to do with the prices, but I'm twenty-four....
I live in georgia.....so what are some ball park numbers? Am I looking at under 50? Over 150?
AGAIN.....don't have the car yet.....I'm just asking about an average rate for a 24yr old female with a good driving history......don't you guys read?
All of the sites I could use require a vehicles information...I don't have the car yet!!!!



Answer
4 door cars cost less to insurance than 2 door cars do. And, luxury cars or sports cars cost more too. And, depending on what state your in zip code ( like in California) makes a difference too.

Don't go onto sites looking for auto insurance. Call some local insurance agents. Stick to the big companies, State Farm, Auto Club, Farmers, even Costco has auto insurance and are a broker for a Hartford Insurance. Just let the agent know that you are looking for a car and would like a quote for maybe 4 different model cars. And, get the quotes either emailed or mailed to you this way you can look at quotes and compare them. Also, don't look for the cheapest insurance. Look for an insurance agent that you feel comfortable with and a good company.

Sorry, I don not know GA rates. That is why you should speak to some local agents. Some states give better rates after you turn 25 years old. Not in CA but I don't know about GA. Make sure you get a good deal on buying the car. Places like Costco and AutoClub have contacts with car dealers in your area. Call them for help in buying a car.

And, negotiate any interest rate they offer you. They actually can lower the interest rate if your ready to walk out the door and they want your business. Just a few tips.




Good Luck.

which car do you like and why?




Samantha


http://images04.olx.com/ui/1/22/99/11081399_1.jpg
http://imgs.getauto.com/imgs/ag/ga/03/79/a/WDBUF56X18B280379-a.jpg

bmw or Mercedes benz



Answer
I love the BMW one
of my favorites, but that's
the wrong benz it should be this one,
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cc/2006-Mercedes-Benz-CLS55-AMG-1.jpg
This is the cleanest ever, so luxury & it's BIG!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Woman's Beauty Naturally

Using natural botanical skin care is a wonderful experience. With uplifting aromatic essential oils and other natural carrier ingredients, it is easy to nourish the skin in a very special way. While dramatic effects can sometimes be had using synthetically created products, natural botanical blends can bring about a lasting healthy glow free from the possibility of side-effects.Read More

Jessica Alba in Playboy

Playboy magazine needs a swift kick upside the head. They are toying with the fantasies of men around the world with their latest stunt. And what would that stunt be? Well, Jessica Alba appears on the cover of Playboy next month, but does she get naked? No. Of course not.Read More

Scarlet Lg Tv

This event, which was attended by more than 200 media from Middle East and Africa, followed earlier events in Los Angeles and in London that drew celebrities for a mock premiere event to reveal the secret of “Scarlet,





  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP